- Free access of the Coalition’s support on handling issues challenging the various associations and professional bodies.
- Regular provision of relevant information about the programmes and activities of the Coalition.
- Participation in drafting the legislative and business agenda of the Coalition for advocacy purposes towards policy reform as it affects the association/professional body.
- Participation in programmes and events of the Coalition is open to all members. The number of participants from every association/professional body shall be established depending on the actual event, organizer and sponsor(s).
- Recognition of association members on the coalition’s website for wide publicity.
- Members are entitled to mention such affiliations (i.e. proof of belonging to the Coalition) in their promotional materials with contact information.
- Depending on actual interests, the Coalition may create partnerships with other organizations or representatives of International Agencies